Inspirational associate professor dedicated to improving students learning development in department of Homoeopathic materiamedica, resulting in achieving outstanding education and inspiration in field of homoeopathy. expert in course delivery and developing engaging lectures for students, increasing student satisfaction and course enjoyment.
Associate professor, jan-2019 to current
SMT.A.J. SAVLA HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & R.I, MEHSANA, GUJARAT.
- Innovative teacher, interest and skills in co-curricular activities.
- Delivers engaging lectures, seminars and tutorials, increasing class productivity.
- Maintained extensive knowledge in current research ensuring teaching met academic standards.
- Clinical observer, July 2013 to May 2016.
TITIXA HOMOEOPATHIC CLINIC, VADODARA, GUJARAT.
- Evaluated patients at prescribed times to assess conditions and monitor progress against treatment goals.
- Learnt basics of homoeopathic treatment from mentor DR. DHAVAL SHAH.
Address- 72, SILVER HOMES, B/H SIDDHARTH SCHOOL, SOMNATH ROAD, MEHSANA, GUJARAT, INDIA , 384001.
PHONE- 8140415881/ 9023934299.
E MAIL- email@example.com
- Thematic study techniques.
- Positive atmosphere promotion.
- Course and material development.
Known – Gujarati, Hindi and English.
- MD(MATERIA MEDICA), HOMOEOPATHY, 2018.
Anand homoeopathic medical college &R.I, Anand, Gujarat.
- Dissertation in ‘study of metal group of medicines belongs to ferrum series of modern periodic table’.
- Attended various seminars and projects during curriculum.
- Participated in drug proving and school health programs arranged by department.
- B.H.M.S, HOMOEOPATHY, 2014.
Pioneer homoeopathic medical college & R.I, Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Participated and won prizes in college annual functions, Hahnemann day and sports weeks.
- Prepared charts, models and projects in various departments during study.
- Written and compiled a book Repertory of mind for students.
- Compiled a paper project on How homoeopathic medicines work? – a scientific explanation.
GSEB, HIGHER SECONDARY -2008
- P.P.G. Experimental high school, Patan, Gujarat.
Date of birth- 23rd Sept. 1990. Hobbies- reading, writing and acting. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
- Article publications
- International journal-international journal of homoeopathic sciences , Feb 2022 Insight in to a case study -trichomoniasis and its homoeopathic management.
- National journal- The Homoeopathic Heritage, March 2022
A case study: malignant brain tumor and its homeopathic management.
Joint secretory – HMAI, Mehsana unit.
- 1-month observer ship in speech and swallowing therapy in cancer cases at TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Mumbai-2017.
- Certificate course in basics of addiction management from NDA VKN ECHO-2020.